Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Have You Been Wondering Why I Haven't Posted for Over a Week?

Well, I really have posted, you just couldn't see them.

It came to my attention last week that not everyone knows yet that I moved over to Wordpress...now most of y'all won't have to do a thing since the website address didn't really change, but those of you who haven't seen the Screwed Up Texan feed update for over a week will need to update the new feed in your reader. You can resubscribe by going to screweduptexan.com and clicking the "r" in the Texas images on the right that spell...wait for it..."fart". I'm so clever ain't I?

Questions? Email me. You can do that clicking the "@" in "fart".

In the meantime, we're working on a fix to get everyone pulled over to the new feed automatically. This may take another week since I am feed challenged. Which really stinks.

But not literally like farts.

Now go check out all the new posts on Screwed Up Texan!

(Anyone have any idea why my husband claims I'm not very lady like?)

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin