First, I'd like to announce the winner of last week's giveaway--has been contacted, if I contacted you please email me back within three days!!!
Now, introducing you to Growing Tree Toys! Growing Tree Toys has been a favorite online toy shop of mine ever since they asked me to participate in their April Fools Day prank this year where a Norwegian toy maker ruins landscapes with gigantic versions of familiar toys. It was a pleasure of mine to let them use an image of my husband holding an armadillo.
Then they featured me in their Blogger of the Week interview on the Growing Tree Toys blog.
Which is why I was elated when they asked me a few weeks ago if I would run a back-to-school give away here on Screwed Up Texan! Lets just call this give away month Christmas in August (because July is way too early). If you've never heard of Growing Tree Toys, then you should: they carry tons of age appropriate educational toys, children's projects, and kids' furniture. What's better than dragging your kids to the store than shopping from the comfort of your own home? Seriously now.
With Growing Tree Toys you can search for that special toy for your child by age group, department, specialty or brand. I love the Carnivorous Creations kit which allows your child to grow Venus flytraps, pitcher plants, and other carnivorous plants right in their own home!
Or how about the Strange Plant Collection which lets your child grow enough brains, eyeballs, carnivorous plants, and moving plants before Halloween so he or she can spook all their friends out!
My oldest son has been asking me all summer for an ant farm and now I know where to get one!
I would have loved this Tie-dye kit when I was a little girl! Perfect for a mom and daughter weekend together or a night with her best friends (heck, my might even get it for my hippie brother-in-laws):
And the prices rock too! I found plenty of toys and projects under $25 which fits most families' budgets.
Now for the FUN PART!!! Growing Tree Toys wants to give one lucky reader the Crocodile Creek Stegosaurus Lunch Box and Stainless Steel Drinking Bottle which they carry in their shop as a back-to-school gift for FREE (value of over $25)! Give it to your child, your nephew or niece, grandchild, or another special someone in your life. All they require you to do is visit their online shop and tell them what you'd buy!
For extra entries, you can do any of the following:
- Blog about this give away on your own blog or on Facebook with a direct link back to this give away plus one link to Growing Tree Toys' main site. Leave me a separate comment telling me you did this.
- Tweet about this give away on Twitter making sure to put @screweduptexan plus @growingtreetoys in your tweet. Sample tweet: "Enter the @growingtreetoys #Giveaway on @screweduptexan HERE: http://bit.ly/9xXZ8l" Leave me a separate comment.
- Follow this blog through Google Friend Connect on the right side of this page. Leave me a separate comment.
- Enter your email address into the Feedburner subscription on the right side of this page and follow the instructions to get posts emailed to you. Leave me a separate comment.
- Subscribe to my RSS feed. Leave me a separate comment.
- Send me a case of Dr Pepper. Seriously.
Disclosure: I received the Stegosaurus lunchbox and water bottle for free. And my kid loves it.
Want to sponsor a give away, guest post, advertise or tell me I'm stupid? Email Me!