First off, I was listening to my Pandora online radio and the song "Rambling Man" came on...I immediately thought of Wednesday Rambles. Thank you Crazy Texas Mommy, after all she is the one that came up with this theme. Oh and I am totally putting up Linky Tools on my blog so if you want to join in with some Wednesday Rambles of your own, then go right on ahead and add your post here. Be sure to check out the Rambling Woman, Crazy Texas Mommy too!
- Last week I was complaining that I have never received a jury summons before because the previous owner of my home was getting them all.
- Yesterday I checked my mailbox and guess what was in there.
- Like a reader, Jamie, on Screwed Up Texan Facebook Page said: I really hope it's something juicy.
- But first I guess I gotta get picked. Think they'll let me do my own court drawings from the jury box?
- Trying to sell stuff on eBay will make you poor real quick. Maybe I should try selling used underwear instead.
- I'm pretty sure that is totally and absolutely against eBay TOS.
- My husband just informed me his dad got picked as a juror in Oregon for a Cat Lady crime. Well actually over a hundred dogs, cats, and chickens all living in a bus.
- He says to google "Kittles Cat Oregon."
- Oh Em Gee. That is NASTY.
- Yes, nastier than used underwear!
- Then she moved to Carbon County, Wyoming where we used to live.
- And I thought my grandmother and her twelve cats in her trailer were bad.
- I'm still ripely pissed at my son for busting a hole in an upstairs window. However, now he knows how to load and unload the dishwasher really well.
- He's only seven.
- I think we're working on the toilet next month.
- Oh and what is appropriate jury summons attire? Any tips for getting picked?
PS: Don't forget to enter Borden and Elsie the Cow's Give Away going on right now on Screwed Up Texan. Ends Friday the 13th August 2010 at 9PM. It's Udderly Awesome.
Now link up if you wrote a Wednesday Rambles post! Linky Tools is staying up until Friday the 13th at 11:59 PM since we know sometimes Crazy Texas Mommy is totally late posting.
Want to send a cat lady to prison, guest post, advertise or tell me I'm stupid? Email Me!