Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday Rambles: Just two more weeks and a little crazy

DSC_0034


Today is Wednesday Rambles started by the one and only Crazy Texas Mommy. Since she didn't get all stabby with me for turning her Wednesday posts into a carnival last week, then I'm taking it she's cool with y'all joining in too. One of these days one of us will make a button or linky thing or something. Or show her how to do it, because code makes her cry.

So without further adieu, here goes:

  • It's been hot here in Texas. And by hot I mean I feel like I've died and gone to Hell.
  • My mother-in-law keeps calling me for directions while she's on the road delivering junk. I told her she needs to go to Walmart and buy a Garmin. She says, "Nah, I'll just call Allie."
  • If that bona fide mother trucker calls me again for directions, I've giving her bad directions.
  • I hope that's not some form of terrorism, because knowing my luck it probably is.
  • Since there's just two and half weeks left til my kids go to school, I've been looking around the house to see what projects need to be finished. So far I've got walls and shelves to paint, floors to wash, bathtubs to caulk, holes in sheetrock to repair, and spitwads to pull off the ceiling.
  • While I was out grocery shopping and watering at the big garden last night, my oldest got mad at his brothers and busted a hole in an upstairs window.
  • Damn kids.
  • I watched Animal Planet for the first time in four years today. Thank heavens it's not shark week.
  • After watching the History Channel yesterday morning about how marijuana, cocaine, meth, and heroin became illegal...I've decided I need a good cocktail mix of caffeine and Mormon tea just to get me started on all the repairs my house currently needs.
  • Apparently it is Shark Week but on Discovery Channel as Crazy Texas Mommy just told me.
  • Anybody want to buy a fixer-upper?
  • I think the county tax assessor needs to see the inside of my home.

Be sure to check out Crazy Texas Mommy's blog for more random goodness and just plain funny stories. Candance says it how it is.

Don't forget to check out our fun meetup at Red Robin! Sorry about the black eye Candance!

Screwed Up Texan Recipes
Want to send me some Dr Pepper, guest post, advertise or tell me I'm stupid? Email Me!

2 Comments:

Candance said...

Awww, Wednesday Rambles might become like, a thing. Yeah, somebody else will have to do the button/linky thing cause it makes me cry big fat tears. Technology sucks.

Oh, and it is Shark Week. On Discovery.

Screwed Up Texan said...

CTM, CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP..I just was on the wrong channel. If you want me to I'll set up MckLinky for next week. we can do it on yours or mine.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin