While I'm in Denton County at the courthouse for my juror summons this morning, I want to introduce you to Screwed Up Texan's newest sponsor, The Rusted Chain. Allow me to introduce you to them and their beautiful selection of hand-made jewelry.
The Rusted Chain sells one-of-a-kind hand-stamped metal jewelry. I have to admit I have fallen in love with their hand-stamped metal necklaces:
Their earrings and one-of-a-kind last chance pieces blow me away!
There's really a lot to check out in their online shop. I also love The Rusted Chain Blog where you can see their latest pieces and read more about the love and story behind what they do.
The Rusted Chain's jewelry is simple, elegant, and absolutely chic. And they want to treat one of my readers (that's one of y'all!) to a $25 gift certificate to any item in their online shop!
For your chance to win the $25 Gift Certificate to The Rusted Chain, all you have to do is visit their online shop and tell me which piece is your favorite. THAT'S IT!
For additional entries (optional) you can:
- Tweet about this give away (be sure to put @screweduptexan AND @therustedchain in your tweet) and tell me you did so in a separate comment.
- Follow this blog via Google Friend Connect or tell me you have already done so in a separate comment.
- Follow The Rusted Chain Blog through Google Friend Connect and tell me you did in a separate comment.
- Share this blog post on Facebook and leave me a separate comment here telling me you did so.
- Add The Rusted Chain's button to your blog's sidebar and tell me you did so in a separate comment. The code for the button is:
That's it! Give away ends this Friday, September 3, 2010 at 9 PM. Winner will be chosen by random.org and then contacted by me next week. Good Luck everyone!
Want to chat, guest post, advertise or tell me I'm stupid? Email Me!