Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

I Heart Faces Photo Walk Sneak Peek

IHFDallas2


Even though temperatures rose into the 100s, I had a great time at the I Heart Faces Photo Walk Across America Saturday in Dallas, Texas! I love photography with a passion, so I knew when I Heart Faces announced the photo walk a few weeks ago, that I had to attend!

Even if that meant I had to drive to Dallas.

But before I get into how gawd awful the drive is there, I thought I'd give you a sneak peek of some of my favorite shots!

We had precious little girls model for us at the photo walk:

IHFDallas4


They were all so adorable which made taking photographs of them even easier.

I even got to meet a blog reader, The Nerd's Wife, at the photo walk! (By the way Arena, I highly recommend that you stop watching Stargate SG1 on Friday nights before you turn into a nerd yourself. Wait. What am I talking about...I am a Trekkie.)

These are some of my favorite shots of the morning.


I love this pose,

IHFDallas1


and this sweet expression,

IHFDallas5


but these eyes, they get me every time...

IHFDallas6

4 Comments:

Wym said...

Very nice! what editing software are you using?

Screwed Up Texan said...

Thanks Wym! Just PSE 7 that I got for $60 at Sams.

Leigh said...

I love the photo of Morgan (the last photo). It was so good to meet you and I can't wait to check out more of your blog!

Screwed Up Texan said...

Leigh, I love that her name is Morgan! My neice's name is Morgan and is about the same age.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin