By the time you read this post, I am either waiting downstairs impatiently for the 2010 Chevy Traverse that will be our ride for the next two weeks to arrive or I am in the Traverse driving like a happy woman around town. Then once I get the giddy sensation out of me, I am going home and packing it up for our week-and-a-half adventure camping in New Mexico and visiting family in Utah.
Doncha just love it how I preplan these things in my mind before they actually happen? I tell you what, this has been the longest week ever waiting. Patience is not my strong point.
Since I will be gone for over a week that means I won't be blogging here. That shouldn't surprise you since I am the world's worst (or best however you read that) procrastinator.
(Tell me why I was called as the Preparedness Specialist at church again?)
But don't you worry!
I have a whole week-and-a-half of posts ready for you, and the best part is that they are not even from me! You're getting excited (and a bit relieved) aren't you? Well you should! I asked several bloggers to guest post on Screwed Up Texan while I am gone and I now have a fun line-up of personalities that will be guest posting June 21st through June 29th. Some of the guest-posters are well known bloggers (and if you don't know them, then you should) and some are readers that I hand-picked to guest post (you should know them too!).
Here's the line-up of bloggers who will be guest posting on Screwed Up Texan in no particular order for the next week or so:
- Amy of Living Locurto and a co-founder of I Heart Faces
- Natalie of Nat the Fat Rat (and some such things)
- Candance of Crazy Texas Mommy (I can guarantee that this woman will make you pee your pants, she also only lives a few minutes away from me and we still haven't got together yet to wreak havoc on the DFW area. I hope this opportunity changes that.)
- Robyn of Our Homeschool Home
- Cheryl of Tidymom
- Arena of The Nerd's Wife (one of my readers whose husband is a Trekkie)
- LaShawn of Frazzled LaShawn (a friend who is also a great photographer)
- Julie of Foursons (another reader who is trying to take over the internets)
- Gina of The Ginabean (a reader living Idaho who muses about her life)
I am so excited about next week's line-up and since there was such a demand (most spots were taken within two hours of me sending the email) I have decided to make this a regularly occurring theme--perhaps once or twice per month. In other words, did you not see your blog above or were you not sent the email with the incredible opportunity to blog on Screwed Up Texan? No worries! Send me an email and maybe you'll be next to guest post right here!
Do you want to keep up with my crazy road adventure next week? Add me as a friend or park your browser at my Twitter Screwed Up Texan page and keep clicking that refresh button. You could also just park your browser on this blog and check my Twitter page from that toolbar at the bottom of this page. You never know when you'll get a "Oh Shoot A Monkey I just got PULLED OVER and am going to the POKEY!" with photos tweet from me. Oh come on, you know you want to.