Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Granny Panty Alert

ALERT:

These may just be the largest Granny Panties in existence:

Target Granny Panties


Not to mention the ugliest.

Brought to you by a clearance rack at a Target store near you.

...and y'all thought Walmart fashion was weird.

PS: This is NOT an April Fools prank. Actual photograph taken at actual Target store. Covert style of course. So what if the lady behind me was laughing at me. I'd like to think she was laughing at those granny panties.

For a fun April Fool's post, check out this article by Growing Tree Toys about a Norwegian Toymaker and his pet armadillo, Tragic Norwegian Toy Maker "Ruins" Landscapes with Gigantic Versions of Familiar Toys. If you've been reading this blog for a period of time, you may recognize Sebastian Oksnes, the toymaker with his pet armadillo.

11 Comments:

Becky said...

Son-in-law works for Target (maintenance!). I need to see if he has seen these! Funny.

Life with Kaishon said...

That is just too crazy for words. They are big for sure. Wowza!

Jill C. said...

OMG! I've never seen anything like those! lol!

Le'Ann Ruggles said...

Wow. Just, wow.

FluffyChicky said...

Oh sweet! Now I know another place to purchase my grannie panties at! :)

ForeverRhonda said...

Are you sure that's not some girls outfit? I saw Miley Cyrus jumpers at the Wal-Mart! Yes I did. I kind of want one but I am not sure if I am or am not too old. Is 29 too old or not for a jumper? It is flowered. Hmm.

Lauren Thomas said...

LOVE it!
And hey, everyone needs at least one good pair of granny panties!
Hope you don't mind if I follow your blog - my family is a bunch of screwed up Texans too!

The Boob Nazi said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Screwed Up Texan said...

Becky, if he's like most men...probably not, LOL!

Life with Kaishon, that's the truth!

Jill C, the print is just gaudy ain't it?!

Le'Ann, never were there better words.

Fluffy Chicky, I wonder if we get our granny panties at the same place...

Forever, oh it's definitely for wearing on the outside...that's what makes it even worse.

Miley Cyrus...he he, I already own at least eight things of hers.

Lauren, you must tell me about your screwed up family!

Boob Nazi, That's right.

Jennifer said...

dis-gus-ting...

Vanessa said...

I would totally wear those. J/k of course.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin