Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Recipe Box Week One

Look what cooking at Screwed Up Texan Recipes! Once again, I went overboard in the dessert department, but that's expected...right? I tell you what--when it gets warmer outside, then I'll post more healthful recipes. Until then, I need the extra calories to keep warm. It's not just what I tell myself, it's what I believe. For those observing Lent, my apologies.









This next recipe is from the archives, but with Girl Scout cookies in full swing I thought I'd repost it just in case you either A.) ate all your Thin Mints or B.) were too cheap or poor to buy some this year. Can you guess which was me?



PS: Don't forget tomorrow is Friday Post Shout Out where you list your favorite posts of the week on your blog and then come back here and link up on MckLinky to tell us who your favorites are! MckLinky will be up first thing in the morning!

11 Comments:

Pixel Perfect said...

It all looks so yummy! Anything with dr. pepper I will eat.

Monica

Vanessa said...

I just gained 5 lbs. reading this. Mmmmm, cookies!

Jennifer said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
the pralines
and the strawberry spinach salad
are my fav's!

i wantz!!! :D

Heather Lewis said...

Awesome recipes! I love snickerdoodles! I don't do Dr. Pepper (aka prune juice) but I do recognize it as a religion.

Check out my recipes at www.adventuresinwomanland.com!

Screwed Up Texan said...

Pixel Perfect, You are my kind of gal!

Vanessa, you can thank me later :)

Jennifer, I think they'd make a great meal.

Heather, Funny you should mention, but I found out at the Dr Pepper bottler in Dublin, Texas that Dr Pepper has never contained prune juice. It's a myth!

What does keep you regular with Dr Pepper is the caffeine. But you can get that from all different kinds of coke.

Yes, it is certainly a religion. Think I can get a Dr Pepper logo inscribed on my tombstone?

Alex said...

Yum!!! **Gone looking for choc biscuits***

I thought I had stuffed the MckLinky thing up.... It will be re-opened yay!!!

Diana said...

Glad you found Texas-Blogging Gals! Will get you on the next updated list.

Come see me soon!

Sell...Party Of 4 said...

I wish I cooked. The end.

Screwed Up Texan said...

Alex, are biscuits like cookies?

Diana, Thanks!

Sell, I'd cook for you if distance wasnt a factor.

Alex said...

They sure are, we call them biscuits, however, people are starting to call them cookies

Nancy said...

You gave me this easy thin mint recipe last year when I cried on my blog about no girl scout cookies. They have passed me by again this year (booo), so time to break out these again!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin