Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Heart Faces Dramatic Black and White and then well it just gets weird after that

Vampire5


I'm participating in I Heart Faces' Photo Challenge this week. The theme this week is Dramatic Black and White. I know I won't probably be noted, especially since there's been over 800 entries...oh wait, 1000 entries so far and I don't follow directions well, but what the hey...right?

Plus, I thought I'd make Angie and Amy laugh when they came on by.

Those of you who read my blog have already seen this photo, sorry.

PS: Someone googled "I drank coffee before my LDS baptism" and landed on my blog yesterday. If it helps any, I drank coffee after my LDS baptism and God still loves me. Now I use coffee solely for enemas. Well, at least that's what I used to sell it for at the health food store I worked at. Now I just drink my high power energy drink with butt-loads of caffeine and it does the same job.

PPS: That's what you get for reading my blog. Now go unlurk yourself and tell me what a disgusting person I am.

PPPS: It won't help.

PPPPS: My sister's boyfriend asked me how to keep a tent warm at night and I responded, "Fart a lot." So did my husband. By the way, has anyone noticed what those little Texas symbols spell up there to the right on this page?

PPPPPS: Crap, I say weird stuff when I'm high on caffeine.

17 Comments:

Jill C. said...

Gee, my dad's from Texas and he farts a lot, maybe there's a connection! Hmm.

two red heads and two brunettes said...

Very Dramatic and weird, but I like it!

Taylor-Made Wife said...

Hahaha. I love the letters in the little Texases. Wait, is it Texas' ot Texasesor just Texas?

fiddlehead said...

You crack me up! I like seeing something unique, a little weird and fun! Great shot! I love Dr. P too...diet right now. ;)

Julie K. said...

On your PPPPS, I did notice, and it made me giggle...out loud...at work.

sheril said...

lol Your great I just love reading your posts I wait for them every day

Screwed Up Texan said...

Jill C, or a relation...where's he from :)

Two redheads and brunettes, RE Weird, is that for the photo or the post? Both?

Taylor-Made Wife, I think Texases...but maybe we should ask an English teacher. Just not my 7th grade one from hey.

Fiddlehead, you know, Diet Dr Pepper aint too bad. I finally tasted one (the hubs brought it to me on purpose...I mean what is up with that?) and it tasted great!

Julie K, LOL!

Sheril, Thanks!

Life with Kaishon said...

Is she wearing vampire teeth? That is the funniest thing EVER1 I know what you mean about the number of entries this week. Is that insane or what? Wowza! so many! And all of them are just spectacular! I haven't seen any with vampire teeth though :)

hezro said...

you are so funny!!

Foursons said...

Bwahahahahaha! F.A.R.T. Hahaha- how sad is it that I get a kick out of just reading the word "fart?" Sad, I know.

LDS Baptism? What is LDS?

NitWit1 said...

Hmmmm, I really like you high on caffeine. I am going to have another cup of coffee. Thank heavens, my belief system doesn't make coffee drinkers pariahs, I would have leprosy or some other dread disease.

Qtswede said...

Love it. You crack me up, lady!

ForeverRhonda said...

I certainly hope God still loves us if we love caffeine because I love the coffee and caffeine. It's my vice. I'm sorry. And I love love love that photo!

DangGina said...

I noticed the "fart" link things a while back; I giggle a little bit every time I check your blog, you funny lady you...

Screwed Up Texan said...

Whew, not a whole lot of time to answer everyone (today has been busy), but real quick--

Foursons, LDS = Mormon

NitWit1, Thanks for making me go look up the word Pariah. Well not yet of course, but later.

Life with Kaishon, Hee hee, that's me with the vamp teeth...fake of course.

PennsylvaniaBelle said...

OK, you look beautiful-yet sinister! Also I told my fiance I would never leave him, because he puts up with all my gas! I could never go through that weird stage in a relationship where you hold in it all in for dear life!

Sell...Party Of 4 said...

First thing I thought of was fart a lot...I must be somethin' like you! =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin