Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Post Shout Out Week 5

Screwed Up Texan


It's that time again! I know I've been missing in the blogosphere and on twitter the last week, but I've been trying to catch up on some things around home like cleaning (which hasn't made much progress) and just relaxing after our Spring Break Roadtrip. Plus it was my middle son's sixth birthday this week!

So without further adieu, here are my Friday Post Shout Outs this week:

A new follower, Little Lovables' Of Bunnies and Women post gave me ideas for directing my home. I've been scouring her blog for inspiration all week. I think you'll love it too!

Dreamfarm Girl's Spilled Milk post. Wow. Breaking a mug, getting broken into. Just go read it.

Want to join in? Have a favorite post or two that you read this week that you'd like to share? Then link up with Mr. Linky below with your favorite posts of the week. You can always write a Friday Post Shout Out post of your own too, just make sure you link your post here and then tell your readers where they can find other posts to read. You may even find a new favorite blog (just don't forget me y'all!).

If you'd like to add my Friday Post Shout Out button to your post or blog, just copy and paste the following into your post's html or into the html gadget on your blog:



A few points to remember:

  •  Mr. Linky is open now and will not close until Saturday evening (maybe even earlier depending how Mr. Linky works and how I feel so hurry!) while I'm getting this started to give you more time to gather all those great blog posts you've read this week.
  • In Mr. Linky below, type in the name of your blog and then link directly to your Friday Post Shout Out post and not just to your blog or blogroll OR type in the name of the blog post you are highlighting and not just the main blog page.
  • Please link back to Screwed Up Texan so that others can enjoy all the great blog posts out there.
  • Remember the Golden Rule of Blogging: Comment, comment, comment!! Make our Friday Post Shout Out participants happy!

Now what are you waiting for?! Enter those links now!

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin