Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Post Shout Out Week 4

Screwed Up Texan


It's time for Friday Post Shout Out where I highlight my favorite posts I've read this last week for all to see! Here's who I'm highlighting and why I think you should click on over and read:

Kristi's post, I've Been a Good Mom Today, really made me sit down and remember that sometimes it's okay to sit back, watch, and just enjoy life and motherhood in general. I get so caught up trying to be and do everything for everyone that I forget what is really important in life--the small things.

You Don't Know Schmidt's That Karma will Get You! Yes, when pedal pushers were all the rage we sometimes did things weren't supposed to. Wait. I think pedal pushers have come back.

Fourson's funny Thank You Very Much post in which she sarcastically gives herself and us therapy. Have I ever mentioned that it's been nearly FIVE years since I've visited a doctor myself? Fourson's post is half the reason why.

Want to join in the Friday Post Shout Out fun with me? Just enter your favorite posts (not your own) in Mr. Linky below OR write a post on your own blog highlighting your favorite posts of the week.

Want to add the Friday Post Shout Out Button to your blog? Then copy and paste the following code into the html on your post:



Reminder:

  •  Mr. Linky is open now and will not close until Saturday evening (maybe even earlier depending how Mr. Linky works and how I feel so hurry!) while I'm getting this started to give you more time to gather all those great blog posts you've read this week.
  • In Mr. Linky below, type in the name of your blog and then link directly to your Friday Post Shout Out post and not just to your blog or blogroll OR type in the name of the blog post you are highlighting and not just the main blog page.
  • Please link back to Screwed Up Texan so that others can enjoy all the great blog posts out there.
  • Remember the Golden Rule of Blogging: Comment, comment, comment!! Make our Friday Post Shout Out participants happy!

3 Comments:

Vanessa said...

Thanks for the shout out. Now if the weather would warm up so I could bust out my pedal pushers.

Foursons said...

Oh my gosh, are you serious?! You must be the reason why I just gained 7 followers in one day! I love you!

Screwed Up Texan said...

Vanessa, I vote warm weather!

Foursons, Yeah! So happy for you :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin