Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Post Shout Out Week 2

Screwed Up Texan


It's that time again for Friday Post Shout Out! Once again, Friday Post Shout Out is your opportunity to acknowledge all those great posts you've read this week on the internet. You may be following them, you may not. They may be following you or they may not. For me, most of my shout outs will be to the posts of readers of Screwed Up Texan and Screwed Up Texan Recipes.

What you basically need to do is very simple. First, gather up those posts you want to give a shout out to--I recommend you keep it to two or three posts. Write a post on your blog or website telling your readers about Friday Post Shout Out. Next, list the posts you found funny, interesting, informative, whatever--your choice! Lastly, come back here and list a direct link to your Friday Post Shout Out on MckLinky. I let it pass last time, but please don't just leave a link to your blogroll or front page. Friday Post Shout Out is all about recognizing others and sharing what you read on the web.

My Friday Post Shout Outs for this week and why:

Living Locurto Blogger Calendar - Amy designed a simple to use and very helpful blogging calender to help you plan your posts during the week. It lists the days of the week, and also has a To Do, Blog Parties, and Ideas for Next Week sections. Best of all it is FREE to print!

Texas Britches - I got a good laugh out of reading her story about when she was twelve years old and had to wash her dad's car with his underwear. I got an even bigger laugh when I saw she made a Kitty Litter Cake!

Texas Blogging Gals - A Texas Chica created a blog where you can list your Texas blog by region. I signed up!

Add the Friday Post Shout Out button to your blog post if you wish by copying and pasting the following code into your post's html:



Now it's your turn! Just a few reminders if you are participating in Friday Post Shout Out with MckLinky:
  •  MckLinky is open now and will not close until Saturday evening while I'm getting this started to give you more time to gather all those great blog posts you've read this week.
  • In MckLinky below, type in the name of your blog and then link directly to your Friday Post Shout Out post and not just to your blog or blogroll.
  • Please link back to Screwed Up Texan so that others can enjoy all the great blog posts out there.
  • Remember the Golden Rule of Blogging: Comment, comment, comment!! Make our Friday Post Shout Out participants happy!
Hope to see lots of you participate this week!

POST EDIT: You do NOT need to put MckLinky on your own blog...just link up here with your Shout Out post.

7 Comments:

Candance said...

I just signed up for the Texas blog thingy. I had to copy my region off you because I can't read a map, so you better be right ;0).

You have a new button and I have a new computer that won't put buttons where I want them. There's no point to any of that.

Oh, and I'm the first comment! HA!!

Screwed Up Texan said...

Candance, Girl copy me all you want. Just remember my name is Screwed Up!

If you need help with the button, let me know.

Helene said...

A blog calendar?? That sounds so cool! I'm off to go check it out..thanks for sharing!

Travelin'Oma said...

I ♥ your comment box! I've just figured out how to do hearts and I'm using them every chance I get. Thanks for your comment on my blog. It's fun to connect with new bloggers.

NitWit1 said...

I'm sorry but McLinky does not agree with my computer or blog. I have some neat blogs I follow. that

DangGina said...

I had hopes and dreams of sharing the love of blogs, but this week has been a weird one for me; notice, I didn't even blog ONCE this week until this afternoon. So weird...

Glad you liked the pic of Goose and Emmitt Smith :) For some reason, I think Goose met him downtown Dallas at some gym or something? I'll have to ask him the story again, it's been probably 4 or 5 years...

Lisa (Homesick Texan) said...

I was thinking about signing up for Texas Blogging Gals as well--looks like fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin