Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Show Me the Money



My oldest son's first attempt at counterfeiting.



Lets hope he doesn't take after his great uncle and spend the rest of his life in prison.

Special Note: I may or may not have helped him. I can tell you this: only black and white copies were made and only on one side, AND we used those dollars from the play currency at the $1 store. So I really paid a dollar to get a dollar. Even if it wasn't real. Next time I'm using those $1 million dollar bills I get from the Christian Scientists at the state fair.

5 Comments:

Jennifer said...

Ha, I REALLY hope he doesn't get used to that idea, too.

Looks like it was kinda fun, though. :)

Gloria said...

GOTTA LOVE BOYS! LOL

Foursons said...

One of my favorite movies is Catch Me if You Can.

Screwed Up Texan said...

Jennifer, Me too!

Gloria, For real!

FourSons, That would have been a great title to this post!

Savvy Gal said...

LOL.... As long as he knows it's make believe. : )

Blog Widget by LinkWithin