Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fun Friendships



Why I love Twitter #5280: I meet people as crazy as I am. We're just all part of the mile high club. Get it?

We meet up and do crazy stuff together. Like a couple weeks ago:


More stories at shops at highland village
Powered by Whrrl

This last weekend when we had a "Grown Up Slumber Party." You already heard my story here, check out LaShawn's version below:


Powered by Whrrl

PS: Feedreaders may have to go to Screwed Up Texan to view.

3 Comments:

Meghan said...

I just requested to follow you on Twitter! Feel free to follow me...Meg1884.

Andria said...

How fun!!! I am @andriastanley on Twitter, btw. :)

ForeverRhonda said...

I am on Twitter ALL the time! I must be doing something wrong though, because I have only made ONE Oklahoma sorta "friend" and she seems really busy! I want Twitter friends and slumber parties! Maybe Twitter just hasn't caught on in Oklahoma yet?....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin