Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Winners! Carol's Club Baking Ware Courtesy of Red Star



I apologize for taking all day to get this done (I am also supposed to be working on a Preparedness message for my women's group at church--that was due yesterday), but Procrastination is my middle name!

So without further adieu, the winners for the baking products from Carol's Club courtesy of Red Star Yeast are:

The Two (2) Grand Prize Winners are:

Laura
Tufa Girl

The Three (3) Regular Prize Winners are:

Maya
Karen
Linn

Congratulations y'all! Send me an email at screweduptexan at gmail dot com with "Red Star Winner" in the subject line with your mailing information and I will get your goodies off to you! Please read my rules and disclosure.

3 Comments:

DangGina said...

I hate me right now for not checking your blog on a more regular basis...ugh!

~Cheryl said...

Congratulations to the winners! What fun to use a bright red spatula!

Anonymous said...

Dear Author www.screweduptexan.com !
Bravo, you were not mistaken :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin