Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Numchuckin' Napoleon Skillz


Sometimes when I am in public places I get panic attacks usually caused by crowding. No one else hardly notices, but for me it's like trying to have a conversation with another person on the Super Loop at Six Flags without being buckled in.

Not that I would know how being unbuckled on the Super Loop feels like...wait, that happened when I was eight. True story. I think I may have post traumatic disorder from that experience.

Other times when I am nervously mingling with others in public places I begin to act like I've drank five margaritas in a thirty minute time span. Since I already know how goofy I can get I stick to the Dr Peppers. Well, okay--that and a couple months ago I decided to go back to church.

Panic attacks and perpetual late night silliness are the two biggest reasons I am a social dork. I must say though that others get quite the entertainment from watching me especially during one of my goofy-trips. I now know why after watching the video from our last TweetUp that Andie shot.

The video will pretty much have me laughing the rest of the weekend.

Check out my serious Numchuckin' Napoleon Skillz (I'm at about 1:36).

10 Comments:

Dane D. Miller said...

LOL! I like the fact that (a) your an ambidextrous bowler (you switched hands mid-frame) and your mad fighting skillz rely heavily on a pointed and frenzied jab! It's kind of a cross between boxing and fencing. If I'm ever in a bar fight, I want you covering my back! So you have to share... did everyone's nametags start with @?

ForeverRhonda said...

I too like the switching hands! I can't do that, although when my son broke his right arm...he went bowling with his left hand! Pretty amazing! And I wouldn't have been able to get in front of everyone and Wii box without the actual 5 margaritas...I too am a social dork and since I don't drink I would have been too shy to do anything which is amazing because I'm so boisturious (I spelled that wrong) online!

Mary said...

Funny! I'm one of the few people in the world who haven't played Wii ever, but hey, Wii with cocktails in hand, cool!

LeAnn said...

If you lived in our area, I would so invite you to join our bowling team. ;-)

Isle Dance said...

You all looked cute! And...I'm so far away from the real world...that I had no idea what was happening...or how things could be thrown without breaking glasses in the restaurant...until I saw the screen. WOW. Times have changed!

Natalie said...

p.s. you are my hero

Screwed Up Texan said...

Dane and Forever Rhonda, You know, I had to watch that video again to see what y'all were talking about. But yes, I did witch hands! I may be the world's first ambidextrous mommy blogger Wii Bowler.

Mary, The restaurant was lucky no one accidentally threw a drink at the tv screen!

LeAnn, You know, I was once on a bowling league...

Isle Dance, Oh girl you have to tell me where you are. But that is funny!

Natalie, I could be your body guard too with my numchuckin' skillz.

Shauna said...

This is awesome - I think I am going to go add it on BurbMom!

Geezees Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Too funny!

Screwed Up Texan said...

Shauna, Go for it!

Geezees Geezees, Thanks! I got a good laugh out of it too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin