Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Who Said?


So, I've been bugging General Motors for the last few weeks to let me sit in one of their new Camaros so I can make myself feel sexy once again. (I'm pretty sure those are the exact words I used.) I mean, you know after you have three kids back-to-back you don't exactly feel sexilicious anymore. I'm just sayin'. In my dreams I am wearing a crimson sequined string-bikini and cruisin' around town with my husband making all the men jealous that they missed out on me.

So today  I totally took the opportunity to sit behind the wheel of the 2010 Camaro after much discussion on what to wear on Twitter. No worries--I didn't wear the muscle shirt and parachute pants.

I did learn however that it is not just the men that are picking up dates in shiny sportcars:


Now if only General Motors will let me drive this baby around...

11 Comments:

Cr4zySAHMandArmywife said...

Super Sexy!

Lorilee said...

Awesome car! Nice looking driver too!
Blessings,
Lorilee

DangGina said...

Yeah. You look SMOKIN'!

I wonder if I could land me a man by driving one of these babies around...

Something to ponder...

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

I'm a Mustang girl myself but I have to admit that you look good!

Mary said...

You look pretty darned good behind that wheel. Hey, for my 40th I bought myself a new mustang - go for it.

Linn said...

you are totally ROCKIN' that car. You're a hottie!

Screwed Up Texan said...

Thanks y'all! I pwn this car.

~Cheryl said...

Keep bugging them -- hope you drive it soon!

Tricia said...

Looking fabulous!!

EllieGee said...

You looks fantastic in that reddish lipstick!

the nightingale said...

Love the Camaro (had one before) you gotta try it! "Head turner!!!" :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin