Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I am an Internet Junkie


Monday was stressful for me to say the least. I woke up and everything seemed to be fine until I sat down at my computer to moderate comments and catch up on Twitter and Facebook (yes, I now have a Screwed Up Texan Fan Page)--that's when I realized my internet was not working.

Oh dear goodness what was I going to do?

After calling my service provider and trying to see if it was possibly a mistake on their end, we discovered that the router had gone out. I didn't even know that was possible! Relief sort of came when my service provider then told me that they'd send me a new router--free of charge--but that I wouldn't get it until the next day.

And that's when I discovered I am an Internet Addict:




(Please don't judge my video too badly...this is my first attempt at making one.)

14 Comments:

Gloria said...

Yes...........it is very TOUGH when the internet goes down.......Then I am CRAZY! Love your blog!

Chef E said...

I want an encore! You are talented for sure...crazy, but talented, lol...

ForeverRhonda said...

I'm addicted too....I feel the pain. I can't imagine a whole day without the internet. At least I have the comfort that I'd be connected through my trusty blackberry.

DangGina said...

I'm laughing. I'm laughing because of what's going on in the "background" (aka video) while you speak of how much you miss the internet. -I know those days of boys killing each other all too well...

the fifth window said...

I'm watching this without the sound (shhhh...*looks around* - I'm "at work"), and the video is hilarious!

Screwed Up Texan said...

Gloria, I was beside myself! (Yet another phrase I use that makes no sense.)

Chef E, Crazily Talented!

Forever Rhonda, I wish I had a "smart phone" like a blackberry. All I've got is this phone that plays MP3s--guess it's dumb (he he).

DangGina, The funniest part for me was editing the video and watching my kids act crazy. There was one point where they were yelling "Let make the water burn out eyes!" Gotta love it.

Screwed Up Texan said...

the fifth window...just wait til you get it with the sound!

f8hasit said...

My internet was down last week for almost 8 hours when someone ran over the transformer a block or so away. Here the guy was life flighted to Metro, and the only thing I could think, "How long till the trucks get here to fix it!"
I'm a bad person...
:-)

Paulina said...

hahahahahah this is awesome!

Screwed Up Texan said...

f8hasit, the sad and terrible thing is I probably would have reacted the same way. Oh well, we can go down together.

Paulina, and terrible all at the same time, lol!

Raine said...

I love your oh so subtle accent!

boots said...

I loved your movie! Little BOYS ROCK, wait till they learn that they were the subject of your FIRST show!
Dont you hate the sound of your own voice? I mean it didnt bother me but when I hear mine it bothers me LOL

A Mac said...

You should do more vlogs!!

CambridgeLady said...

I too am a terrible addict - I must go and check out your Facebook page immediately :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin