Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Fix-it Friday Love


One of my favorite pastimes is editing other people's photographs to show them in their best light. Occasionally a friend will send me a photograph and if I feel inspired, then I will open up my Photoshop Elements and immediately begin tweaking the photo for fun.

When I visited I Heart Faces' website today the photograph supplied for their Fix-it Friday series happened to be one of those touching captures that triggered my creative spark. What was this:


is now this:


Come play along with I Heart Faces and Fix-it Friday by downloading the photograph on Flickr and then tweaking it using your favorite photo-editing software (instructions on their website). Then go back to the most recent Fix-it Friday post and link your post using Mr. Linky on their site. Be sure to join the I Heart Faces Network and I Heart Faces Flickr Group.

2 Comments:

Auntie Em said...

I am an i <3 faces addict! yet another thing we have in common... love what you did!

ForeverRhonda said...

I love the photo! I'm sooo not creative...I wish I was, my pictures end up looking just like I let a blind hedgehog loose with a photo editing program....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin