Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 31, 2009

GoGirl WINNERS!

These two readers will no longer have to take life sitting down, for they are the two winners of one GoGirl each!

TexasHolly who blogs at June Cleaver Nirvana and BurbMom

"I would use this to avoid those nasty truck stop bathrooms along the highway. Genius"
and

Rebel with an XT who blogs at Perfectly Parish Photography

"I went to the website and I think this is a great product!! I would like to win it for my niece who is on a mission trip to India, and some of the poorest countries in the world to help women in birthing centers. She is only 19 and wants to become a mid-wife. She sold her car to go and do this. It is her second trip.

She told me how uncomfortable it was last time to squat over a nasty, filthy hole in the ground to pee and I think this product would be a blessing to her!"
Winners, please contact me at screweduptexan at gmail dot com with GoGirl in the subject line with your contact information so GoGirl can send you your GoGirl!

Winners were chosen by random.org Thank you to all who participated. Look forward to next week for another review and another chance to win a Texas-themed gift!

2 Comments:

Mik said...

Well done to the winners both sound very deserving.

Rebel With an XT said...

Thank you so much...believe me this product will be put to good use!! I can't wait to get it in the mail to my niece. I think she will breathe a big *sigh* of relief when she realizes that she will never again have to squat over a hole in the ground to pee while on her mission trip!! Michelle

Blog Widget by LinkWithin