Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Paris' Dog Ain't Got Nothing On My Dog


True that.

PS: Lily is also officially a trader--spending oodles of time with my husband in the presence of me. Secretly I think he likes Lily better, but only because she is submissive...and doesn't care about makeup. Matter of fact in a lot of ways Lily and my husband are twinkies, sharing three objectives in life:

1.) Playing

2.) Sleeping

3.) Eating

4.) Farting

Oops. That's four priorities.

PPS: I shaved Lily.


PPPS: Apparently Paris Hilton has a doggie fashion line called Little Lily. I can't remember where I was going with that.

9 Comments:

chicamom85 said...

I bet she is cooler for the heat. My dog pretty much has the same priorities. She is a cutie. Thanks for visiting my Comfort Food blog. I appreciate the suggestion of adding brown sugar. My husband is a diabetic, so I have gotten used to cooking differently because of him. However a little brown sugar can't hurt, I will try it.

Thanks Anne

Chef E said...

I had a friend who did that to her cat every year, and her parrot fly out the door, and we were thinking it was because he thought he was next! That cat looked like a lion, and it was way too funny...your dog is so cute, and my hubby too misses our Lhasa, Britney, and I think for the same reasons...oh and do not forget #5 Does not spend money...well, sort of not...

Jana said...

she looks good with her hair cut!!

Kristi said...

What a cutie-patootie! I'm sure she feels a lot cooler with all that heat you've been having. We've had some strong storms here that last couple of days, so maybe some of them will continue eastward and give you some rain. :)

Emily S said...

I had a dog that looked just like Lily. Except he was a boy, haha. The groomer always put bows on him though. His name was Sargent Pepper. What a blessing. :)

Screwed Up Texan said...

Chicamom85, I think she does like the shave better b/c she's been running and jumping like all get out since we buzzed her. You're welcome for the recipe suggestions.

Chef E, The parrot freakin' out is funny :)

Jana, She is the most awesome dog ever. I love her hair too.

Kristi, Keep your fingers crossed and say a double prayer we get some rain. I've about had it.

Emily, Cute! It is still on my list to go to the store and get Lily some bows for her hair. Husband thinks I am weird.

Auntie Em said...

What a beautiful Yorkie, my mom has one and she keeps her with a puppy cut, I have never seen one shaved I will have to show my mom to see what she thinks. She's adorable.

Jennifer said...

THAT DOGGY IS SO CUTE! <3

ForeverRhonda said...

I used to have a yorkie, makes me miss her!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin