Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Long Gone


By the time you read this post, I will be long gone on vacation. I don't want to brag, but we are probably having fun either rolling down sand dunes, sightseeing, rockhounding, and visiting out of state friends.

We will be camping most of the way as gas is surely to cost us over...$400. Yes, you heard that correctly--an arm and a leg. We are lucky we didn't travel last summer as it would have also cost us our first born.



I'm just sayin'.

The only caveats to traveling with three young boys is that they are surely to pick on each other the entire way and stop every thirty minutes for a bathroom break. If you see a van pulled along the side of the highway...well just pity us.



I won't be blogging this week unless I can find a computer, so stay tuned to my many adventures and misadventures traveling the American Southwest. Our final stop is Price, Utah for my brother-in-law's and new sister-in-law's wedding reception on the 13th.

I will still be moderating comments--it just may take a bit longer for them to show up.

Toodles!

6 Comments:

kristi said...

Wow, that is a lot of gas!

Rhea said...

Have fun!!

suzanne cabrera said...

Hope you're having a great time! I'm a little jealous!

Mr Spooky said...

Woo Hoo!!! I have holidays too!!!! Are we there yet?!!? lol

Have a ball!!!

Eva Gallant said...

With a van, each kid can have a window seat. When mine were young, we had a regular sedan and no one wanted to sit in the middle! Now they are grown and have their own! Liked all the pictures very much.

lina said...

What a wonderful adventure! I really like to see your pictures too...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin