Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fluffy Buttercream Frosting


For breakfast this morning I had chocolate creme-filled Little Debbie snacks. Yah, you know which ones I am talking about. Since those rolled cakes didn't fill me quite up, I topped them off with chocolate Malt-O-Meal (cream of wheat) drenched in butter and sugar.

Yeah baby.

Then I filled up with caffeine and went for the Chinese spicy orange chicken from Lewisville, Texas' best kept secret restaurant, Wok-n-Roll. Oh my gosh I don't care that they serve food on styrofoam plates with plastic forks, that place is awesome!

So, when dinner rolled around you know I was ready for some home cooking--and grabbed that Duncan Hines French Vanilla cake mix and ingredients to make fluffy buttercream frosting did I!

Never take dieting advise from me. Never. Keep reading...

5 Comments:

♪KathleeN♪ said...

sorry about spamming, but PLEASE don't remove.

http://blogfromthebeginning.blogspot.com/

if anyone comments my blog, I promise I'll post a real, not spam comment on yours!!!

Thank You :)

I just really need some advice but have no one to get advice from

chicamom85 said...

That does sound good.

Anne

the nightingale said...

I love the Little Debbie boston creme rolls too and love Chinese buffets (namely the ones with sesame chicken on them) :). I guess we have a few things in common there. ;)

NitWit1 said...

I love to hear about Lewisville TX. Over 30 years ago I was the first pharmacist at a brand new TOM THUMB Page grocery/pharmacy store.

Others have told me it no longer is at the location I remember.

Laura Bear said...

Homemade buttercream icing?
I've never had anything that didnt come in a nice pillsburry jar, so I am sure its delicious

Blog Widget by LinkWithin