Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookies


First, let me start this recipe off by apologizing for not photographing the final result...someone whisked these cookies off and put them in a storage container before I had known what happened to them. The cookies were made for my brother-in-law's and new sister-in-law's wedding reception (the whole reason we were on vacation). These cookies are rich autumn pumpkin colored and flavored with a warm spice undertone--perfect for my sister-in-law's colors and decoration theme. They were actually some of the simplest cookies I have ever made. Keep reading...

3 Comments:

Farhana said...

Hi...your blog is nice..i like to visit this blog. Don't forget to visit My Blog

chicamom85 said...

I love pumpkin cookies.

Anne

ijustwannabecrazyanymore said...

you are turning me diabetic. and i like it. shame on you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin