Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Winner of Jumeau $75 Gift Certificate



It's that time this weekend to announce the winner of the $75 Gift Certificate from Jumeau Bags! Someone is going to be happy in just a few moments and I don't blame them one bit. I'd be happy too if I knew I was going to be the lucky recipient of a $75 Gift Certificate for designer bags and belts.
With $75 the lucky winner will be able to purchase bags like these:




Or belts if she or he prefers:




Think of it as a late Mother's Day gift. Heck, no need to think of an occasion--you deserve this prize just because!

So, without further adieu, the winner of the $75 Gift Certificate to Jumeau Bags is





Winner chosen randomly by random.org based on the number of eligible entries.


Thank you Celi and Cory! Come claim your prize by emailing me here.

3 Comments:

Dijea said...

Congrats to Celi & Cory!

Rhea said...

Damnit, I missed the whole giveaway! What an awesome one too. grrrr!!

Celi and Corry said...

Thank you!!!! I'm very excited!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin