Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Screwed Up Texan Opens Shop on Etsy!


So, I was supposed to sell postcards, framed prints and more for my town's Cinco de Mayo event. Unfortunately, Cinco de Mayo was cancelled due to concerns over Swine Flu. As a result, I decided to open shop on Etsy to sell my items! Etsy is your place to buy all things handmade and vintage.

Here is a sample of what you will find in my store:





I am constantly adding items to my shop. In honor of my Grand Opening I am offering FREE SHIPPING for a limited time! Also, as a special bonus, I am offering a FREE GIFT to my first FIVE buyers. So, browse on over to my Etsy shop, find something you like and go ahead and make a purchase. All photographs are taken by me and hand altered by me.

Thanks for stopping by!



4 Comments:

Chef E said...

Okay, if I buy them for gifts to give while in Texas and for myself, can we meet and I will tell you which ones, instead of ordering them and then you shipping, just so I cart them back in my suitcase? Yes, I am long winded, lol

Screwed Up Texan said...

Yes! I am probably going out of state for a week when you come down here, but I will be here the other two weeks. Lets meet then. Just tell me which ones you want. Send me an email and tell me how you want to pay. If you need to pay via credit card or debit card, then you'll have to order online in my shop. I'll hold the order and give it to you when we meet up.

Jennifer Juniper said...

You will love Etsy. I opened up shop about a year and a half ago and haven't looked back.

Lovely work :)

Screwed Up Texan said...

Jennifer Juniper, you have very lovely items in your etsy shop! Great work.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin