Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Blue Bunny Brain Freeze



I want to start off this post by apologizing to all my readers. Apologizing for being the recipient of these two coupons for free Blue Bunny ice cream and...




...and allowing my husband to hold them for me. I knew when I gave them to him there was only one inevitable outcome--he was going to use them both. That's right, I could have given one of y'all a coupon, but instead I handed them both to my husband and he made a mad dash to the store and redeemed them for two tubs of Blue Bunny ice cream.

Pistachio Almond and Coconut Macaroon Crunch.




The ice cream was perfectly creamy just like real homemade ice cream. The flavors were exquisite and exotic. Yes, it was good.

And yes, I did bribe my middle child with Pistachio Almond ice cream so he'd sit in a chair long enough for me to snap a shot.



Who can say Brain Freeze?

Thank you @BlueBunny on Twitter for providing me with the coupons. I will be forever indebted to you. Oh, and you thought about me while my kids were out of school over Swine Flu. You've got fantastic ice cream!

14 Comments:

Shellgirl said...

I think between you and PW, my hiney gets bigger just looking at your posts!

Expat From Hell said...

Love the Blue Bunny, especially when you can get a coupon for it. Blue Bell still remains my favorite - guess I've lived in Texas too long now.
Coconut macaroon? What kind of guy is your husband, anyway?

EFH

Nancy said...

I was always happiest sneaking the spumoni icecream at the italian restaurant I used to waitress at when it was blue bunny as opposed to the other brand they occasionally bought.

Screwed Up Texan said...

Shellgirl--Oh no, it is all Ree's fault! At least that is what I tell myself...

EFH--Apparently my husband is the stingy kind.

Nancy--Mmm that sounds good. You know, I've never had spumoni.

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

You're terrible, posting about ice cream, then adding photos and not sharing. :-)

The last picture is priceless.

Screwed Up Texan said...

Cat...I'm devious. Did I mention the ice cream was good? :)

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

We usually buy BB. My kids love their Bunny Tracks flavor. I think it's a good enough ice cream at a price that doesn't make me second guess my sanity!

AJ @ A Little Bit Nutty said...

I want ice cream so bad right now. Is it ok to eat Ice Cream for breakfast?

Kim @ What's That Smell? said...

that looks soooooooo good!

Screwed Up Texan said...

Mindee, I love both Blue Bell and Blue Bunny. But my favorite...homemade.

AJ, Yes it has been verified that it is okay to eat icecream for breakfast. I promise.

Kim, Doesnt it?

Rhea said...

The colors of that ice cream are gorgeous! You made me hungry.

Blue Bell is in my frig though...yum.

unconfidential cook said...

That ice cream looks great...even though I only like chocolate.

Screwed Up Texan said...

Rhea, What I need to buy is an ice cream maker...then I can make my own concoctions!

Screwed Up Texan said...

Unconfidential Cook, Yes, it was good. I had never even heard of pistachio ice cream before.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin