Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Only in Texas

I was so happy when my friend, Rhea from Texas Word Tangle, sent me an email and asked if I really wanted an item she had posted on her blog. Well of course! was my reaction. How could I pass up something as eclectic, rustic and inherently humorous as that item? I just had to have it to place outside next to my walkway. Besides, it reminded of an old saying:

When life sends storm clouds your way...







Pull out the:




Yep, only in Texas.

And speaking of "Only in Texas," apparently this Texas cattle rancher has a sense of humor too.

Visitors to my home, you can thank Rhea!

8 Comments:

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

I'm guess that TX bs is larger? More potent? ;)

Becky said...

Wish I'd had that for my grandfather. He was a real kicker. And I remember the scraper he had. Not near as cool. Thanks for sharing this! LOL

Richard Reeve said...

Great skies...Here in the Catskills, our scraper is shaped like a duck...works just as well...

Rhea said...

I'm so glad you liked it!!

That Deep "Doodoo" ranch is hilarious. I love it.

Phoo-D said...

Too funny! You're right, "only in Texas!" =)

Karen said...

I love it!! It's perfect.

Screwed Up Texan said...

Honestly, I want to go to McKinney trade days and see what other funny Texas stuff they've got. Rhea, you wanna a partner in crime?

Nan said...

YIKES!! Scary sky!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin