Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Okie Adventures: Getting Lost


We were in Oklahoma the past few days visiting my best friend from college. My friend and I hardly ever get to see each other, so we took the time to spend a couple days together when we found out we'd only be a couple hours apart. We rented nice cabins and went on a road trip together. We literally got lost on a few back country roads out in The Middle of Nowhere.

Traveling down quiet country roads had its perks. We listened to each other rant about life.




Personally, I don't know which was more entertaining--listening to my friend or taking photographs of my friend ranting!




We also stopped several times and took photographs of the countryside and farmland.






I've seriously got to get out of the city.


3 Comments:

Mindee@oufrontdoor said...

I love big skies and far horizons. What peaceful pictures.

Mary-Frances said...

Those photos are amazing. They make me want to just spread a blanket out and stare into the sky. Glad you had a good time!

Karen said...

Love the photos and love that you got time with an old friend.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin