Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Gift to You: Grab a Photo

I have been truly blessed by the women that surround me in the blogging community. Each day is a new day filled with wonder, appreciation and love. I feel embraced by those around me. I've seen the blogging world come together recently and it really made me look at myself introspectively. Monday, I receieved something in the mail from a blogging friend. I'll reveal it tomorrow--it is quite funny actually. I can't wait to share it with you.

For now, however, I will share these photographs with you. Each one a personal favorite of mine. If it weren't for the help of the blogging community, my photography skills would probably be the mediocre crap it was a year ago. Heck, it may still be crap. I dunno, I like it.

So for you, here are three photographs for you to keep. Put it on your desktop or make a postcard. Just don't sell it. I know I really dont have any way to tell if you really tried to make money off of them, but I trust you.

Wow, I trust people I've never met.

Consider them my gifts to you. (Just click on the title, then right click the large photo and selct save or set as background.)

And while you're at it, add me to your Flickr Contacts.




Oklahoma Skies





6 Comments:

lmt1073 said...

I love your pics... def. not crap.

Becky said...

Thank you! Great photos. I have windmills in my bedroom.

Karen said...

Oh those are gorgeous! Thank you!! I am going to frame the OK one to go on my night stand.

I too, feel like you do about meeting so many kind, supporting, wonderful people blogging. I consider you to be one of those people. I am truly blessed to call you a bloggy friend.

unconfidential cook said...

Thank you. Beautiful.

suzanne cabrera said...

These are beautiful! I really, really like the 2nd one!

Screwed Up Texan said...

Thanks y'all for the compliments. I'll be giving away some prints soon...stay tuned!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin