Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 3, 2009

March Photography




I had three paragraphs written before I wrote this sentence. Then, I deleted them and decided I could say everything in those three paragraphs that I could say in one sentence:


I thought I'd share some of my favorite photographs I have taken this...er, last month with you.

First, this lichen covered rock that transformed into a bright green after a much needed rainfall not too far from where I live.




A tree in the same field.





Then, literally not ten minutes from my home, this...a complete contrast from the green, yet equally as charming.





At Perdenales State Park in Texas.





The end of a log sitting on the sand at a lake beach not too far from us.








These prickly pears seem mystical and almost enchanting to me.



Which photograph(s) is your favorite? Do you enjoy photography and/or the outdoors?

7 Comments:

Richard Reeve said...

The depth of field use with the moss really captures my imagination.

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

I agree, I really like the lichen photo.

Screwed Up Texan said...

Thank you. It is my desktop background. I love that photo!

Steph at The Red Clay Diaries said...

I love looking at good photography. I'm only fair, and I always wish I could be better.

At least I can enjoy your pics. They're all gorgeous. I think my fave is probably the tree with the buds in focus in the foreground.

Karen said...

The last two are my favorites. You really have a talent, I tell you.

You were right about Aguas Frescas. It was so good!! Wish I hadn't spilled some the simple syrup down the front of the cabinets, but the drink was divine.

Isle Dance said...

LOVE them! (all)

Screwed Up Texan said...

Steph, that is one of my favorites too.

Karen, glad you like the Aguas Frescas! Sugary syrup is always fun to clean afterwards...

Isle Dance, thank you for visiting my blog and for the compliments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin