Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter Y'all!


We have a three day weekend thanks to the Easter holiday. I can't believe I am saying this, but I am actually looking forward to spending three days with my little boys amid all the mess I am sure they will create and all the bugs I am sure they will bring inside my home.
Three days with the family, husband included, is more than I could have asked for this weekend. Three days of sleeping in until at least 7:30 am. Hopefully the kids will not raid the fridge at 4 am like they did last week....I'm just sayin'.

We plan to have a little fun.





Create fun family memories together.






Hunt for Easter eggs which we will decorate Saturday (use white crayon to make designs before you color so the dye will bleed off those areas).





Oh, if the sun gets too bright or hot in your area...you can always have your kids use an Easter basket for a hat...my kid's idea, not mine.





Easter Sunday, we plan on trying to make it to the Easter Sunrise Service...if it is not raining and if I can drag my rear out of bed. Crud! I guess that means only TWO days of sleeping in. Oh well, it was fun imagining while it lasted.

Happy Easter Y'all!

2 Comments:

Rhea said...

My boss gave us Friday off work, and I had so much fun just running errands today! And I got a pedicure. And mailed you a package. :o)

I'm looking forward to just spending time with my boys too.

Karen said...

Have a fabulous weekend. I love the pictures of your little guys.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin