Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Screwed Up: My Life FOR SALE

Since there has been incredible interest in my story from several readers, I have decided to have it published by Blurb. Screwed Up: My Life includes 133 pages and 29 chapters. You may preview the book once on Blurb before purchasing. Paperback copies only cost $12.95 plus shipping and handling.

I will continue to post my story chapter by chapter on my blog, however, if you don't want to wait, here's you chance to own it in paperback or hardcover form.

10% of all profits will be donated to the charity of my choice.


A True Story
By Allie Van Wagoner

2 Comments:

Marylin said...

Oh that is awesome!! I am so excited!! I will be purchasing a copy!! :)

Screwed Up Texan said...

Thank you Marylin, I hope you do purchase a copy. i should start up a reader's forum or something, huh? Or a ask-the-author discussion blog. I am sure y'all are going to have a lot of questions for me.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin