Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Childhood


As you already know and are probably getting tired of hearing from me, I love spring!
Which is no wonder why after we got home shopping for zinnia and echinacea seeds, I turned on the brand spankin new sprinkler and let the kids run wild in the front yard. I sat on my green plastic lawn chair and watched them from a distance. I said from a distance.




Isn't this what childhood is all about?

6 Comments:

Mindee@oufrontdoor said...

Um, is it just my imagination or does your little guy have to pee in that last photo?!

Screwed Up Texan said...

I dont think he had to pee, but who knows :) In the last photo he was cold, but wouldn't get out of the water. Yesterday, it was water balloon fight with Daddy. My boy's have a thing with water this year...

Steph at The Red Clay Diaries said...

Maybe you zoomed in, but if not, then the kids and water would not have been distant enough for my comfort. ;)

Also? Must. try. thin mints. recipe.

Nice to Tweet you.

Samantha said...

you ruined ryans hair!!!! he still looks cute tho

Screwed Up Texan said...

Steph, I cropped that photo...there was no way I was getting that close to the water. :)

Samantha, Ha ha, actually, he cut his hair himself (hacked it really) and so we had to shave it all off again. He's got a thing with trimming his own hair...

Samantha said...

you should have left it...hahaa that would have been hilarious!! ryan is over here eating candy!! he found the bag again!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin