Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Magical Mystery Photo Tour CONTEST WINNER:

First off, I must start that I literally laughed the first time someone guessed #4 as a BRA STRAP. What the heck? I may have a little Dollar General going on here in my office, but no dirty underwear like brassieres...unless you're counting the one I'm wearing.

The correct answers are:

1. Amethyst Quartz


2. BIC Lighter


3. Pen Cushion



4. View Finder Disc from Toy




5. Electric Pencil Sharpener



6. CD-R (will also accept DVD-R) Disc


7. Metal Can


And Mindee is the first person to guess all the right answers! Congratulations!
You can visit her blog at OddHarmonic on LiveJournal.

Now email me your mailing address at allievanwagoner at verizon dot net and I'll get your surprise gift over to you.

For those who did not win, here is what our lucky and brilliant winner is getting:
This original photograph by me in a signed and matted frame! You can also purchase this print as notecards in my CafePress shop!

0 Comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin