Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Frozen Foggy Morning



We enjoyed a beautiful fogged-filled morning last week. The fog was especially thick and since it was so cold (okay, so it was barely freezing) the fog litterally froze on contact to some things such as blades of grass, leaves, and metal such as this mailbox.





I could not help imagining that the mailboxes looked like they had been blanketed by fuzzy fleece. They had the appearance of salted margarita glasses and the visual texture of pipe cleaners.




It was such a beautiful morning indeed.



4 Comments:

Mindee said...

Oh how I wish that frozen landscape were novel enough to find beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Gee you must live near Tyler, as that was what it looked like there also.

Screwed Up Texan said...

Mindee, fortunately for us it does not get this cold very often. When it does get cold like this, it doesnt last for very long. We used to live in WY and I remember vividly the numbingly frigid wind and weather. Thank Goodness I live here :)

Anon, close...actually I live north of DFW.

Charli said...

Wow! We've been so warm here lately that it took me a second to realize that I was looking at ice! I think our highs have been right around 75 the past two or three days!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin