Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

All Things Screwed Up


The above slogan is a joke.

In my continued effort to be creative and "inspirational", I have opened shop at Cafe Press! Now you can support all things Screwed Up and humorous! Check these out:

For cute, check out this fun t-shirt with my little nephew and his daddy's classic car. It says, "Please Officer, Don't Take Me to Jail!" with my blog address underneath. Remember my nephew? He is the one who suffers from epileptic seizures since the tender age of six months.






For a little on the weird side, perhaps this t-shirt is fitting for you..."Roadkill--Ever Feel This Way?" Trivia Note: The armadillo in this photograph was taken during our family vacation in Arkansas and was also the very first header when I began this blog eight months ago.






Want to be bold and daring? How about humorous? Want to make a statement? Are you trying to quit smoking or just can't stand it when others smoke near you? Equally funny would be if you wore this t-shirt while smoking:





Yes, I took that photograph...no, I did not put the cigarette in his mouth. I found him that way...I promise! Someone had fun with the fish that day...it wasn't me. Maternity version here.




Visit my Cafe Press shop for more great products designed by me and all Screwed Up!

2 Comments:

Phoo-D said...

Lol. I love the fish! Hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin