Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Show and Tell Tuesday: What I'd Wear

This is the second installment of Show and Tell Tuesday. I know a lot of other bloggers show off their goods on Fridays, however I am going to be different and do this on Tuesdays and when I feel like it.
So, if I could sew and do a million other things, this is the outfit I would wear:
Green and Blue Summer Dress designed by me (and maybe not so low in the front)...

This handmade purse by another Esty artisan that is just way too chic...


That carries this cute wallet which is oh so functional...

Someone find me a babysitter and a couple girlfriends to go shopping with. If I had the cash.

3 Comments:

Kristi said...

I daydream about what I'd make for myself if I had better sewing skills: the perfect pair of jeans, a shirt that hides the baby buldge but is still flattering, and dress that's sophisticated but that can also be thrown in the wash, etc.

Great job on the jewelry! I have tons of fun making my own jewelry, too. It's very addicting.

Candance said...

That dress is perfect!! I love it. Please learn to sew. And if you need someone to window shop with, I'm right up the road...

Allie said...

Candance, just tell me when and where.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin