Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

President Obama Montage



Today, I spent the great majority of my time watching the inauguration of President Barack Obama with my two youngest children. My eldest son watched the inauguration from his classroom at school.

While watching the inauguration, and while talking to many of my friends on the telephone, I also took photographs of this momentous event and historic moment. Two of the photographs in the above montage are obviously not taken by me, but the others were.

This is a historic moment...lets celebrate!

Enjoy!

Photographs taken while watching Fox News and edited with Photoshop Elements 7.

1 Comments:

edgar cabrera said...

this is indeed a nice montage! My son watched the inauguration from his classroom as well because his teacher told him that that day was history. She was definitely right! Nice post Allie!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin