Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Show and Tell Tuesday

Every now and then, I thought I'd like to show y'all some things I like to do in my spare time. You know, show some of my talents off. I hope that by doing this, that I may be able to see and enjoy some of the things you do...whether it be crafty, artsy, musical or your favorite reads.
I was going over my twitter followers and noticed that some of them are jewelry makers and sell their handcrafted goods on etsy.com. Here is a fave and here's another. A few other artists have suggested that I try to sell my goods on etsy as well, I just have never got around to it.

Thank you ladies, you inspired me. I like to work with glass, crystals and metals. Some of my beads come from recycled vintage jewelry picked up at estate sales and some are new from craft stores.

Here are a couple examples of my work that I did over the weekend.

These are my Sky Blue Drop earrings:

And these are some more of my earrings:


These are my China Blues earrings, puposely mismatched:


You can purchase these items in my Etsy shoppe at http://alliefrancesjewelry.etsy.com

3 Comments:

dhw said...

They look awesome!!!
Great Job!!

edgar cabrera said...

I love your earrings!!! Too bad I can't wear them and my wife rarely wears any. :( How long does it take you to create one of them? They seem labor intensive! And by the way...nice pic of you linking you to the etsy store.

Allie said...

I'm sure you'd look adorable Edgar...tee hee!

I am going to be changing the layout of my blog frequently during the next few days, so stay tuned to all the changes (hey, its the New Year spirit in me!).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin