Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Laptop of Desktop: The Results Are In!

I would like to say that I am very surprised at the votes I recieved on my recent poll. As you know, my children killed my computer (once again) and I was left with the dilemna of choosing between a laptop and a desktop (some of you even mentioned Macs). What suprised me though is that nearly 1/3 of the votes that came in suggested that I actually trade my kids in!

Well, I would like y'all to know that I have taken your advice and traded them in for these three little monkeys. Aren't they cute? Problem is that they remind me of the three kids I have already:
Yah right. Actually, I am still rather ticked off at them about the whole incident. I still cannot believe that they stuck a screwdriver into the computer after they had already gotten into trouble the first time for sticking a pair of kitchen scissors into the computer.

Good grief.

So, I'd like to let you know what we did...drum roll, please.....

My husband's coworker won one of the Town's computers for a dollar and he gave it to us. Now we have a Dell (but it only cost a dollar).

Maybe in the future, when we have a little more to spend, we can get something better.

This will do for now. Isn't it amazing how things work out?

3 Comments:

dhw said...

Our computer at home is slowly dying a slow death. Lets hope it can hold out for at least another 6 months or so!!! Congrats on the good deal!

KMDuff said...

Yay for a cheap replacement! :)

mom said...

soon my love santa will bring you goodies....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin