Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 5, 2008

I Graduated from the Citizens Police Academy!

I am please to announce my graduation from our City's Citizens Police Academy! It was fun, it was unpredictable at times, and most of all it was educational. I gained a greater respect for our police force and law enforcement officials.

Thank you Srgt. P for taking pictures of coming out of the bathroom that day. I love to strike a pose.

Thank you Assistant Chief for allowing me to see others in a new light.

Thank you to all the instructors for taking it easy when we gave you a hard time (which was every class).

It was great and I look forward to working with you in the future as I become a member of the Alumni. You'll never have a dull moment when I get around to scheduling my ride-along. I am gonna take Srgt. P's example and bring along a monstrous Monster energy drink.

I promise I wont steal the Jinx Monkey again...but that doesnt leave his new girlfriend safe!

Congratulations to all the other graduates!

2 Comments:

A Mac said...

I have made you a video of your family. I need to send it to you, but i would like for you to post it on your blog or you can send it to your family, it is the coolest video.
I can show you how on Sunday, so you can watch it. Mean while i will email it to you.

-Andrew
-Samantha

dhw said...

Congrats!!! You Rock!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin