Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Elf Yourself (Or Have the Neighbors Do It for You!)

The neighbor teenagers...being the creative beings they are...took it upon themselves last week to save my facebook profile photograph and make a JibJab Elf Movie of me and my family.
Actually, the JibJab movie is rather cool. Come on--you know you want to see me and family at the Annual Christmas Hoe-Down (no snickering now).
Check out the video HERE!
(link good til Jan 15th, 2009)
You can also make your own by clicking HERE. There are several themes and occasions to choose from. Make one of your family to share this holiday season.

19 Comments:

edgar cabrera said...

that is really funny! my wife did the same with me a few days ago!

edgar cabrera said...

and by the way you have a beautiful family. God bless!

suzanne cabrera said...

Too cute!

dhw said...

Allie- we're supposed to get 4-7" of snow here Thursday night/Friday morning!!! I wonder why I choose to live in this frozen tundra!!!

mom said...

OMG that is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!
I watched it 3 times!
Too funny...WTG Andrew & the gang

SaMaNtHa said...

it was all my idea!!!! NOT andrew

Allie said...

Samantha, YOU ROCK!!!

mom said...

yes Samantha you are the Rock Star! that was great stuff!

mom said...

sheny- poohs hat doesn't fit but he has such a small head anyways....

but i love my sheny pooh he rocks too!

lisa givens said...

shenny pooh...uhhhh...

Allie said...

"lisa" :) I know, I know what you mean..."Shenny Pooh doesnt know though...

mom said...

what did i do something wrong again? but i love my sheny pooh! he is the best son a Mother in law could have!

Anonymous said...

weird family.......

Allie said...

Not the first time I've heard that...

Lisa Givens said...

allie,
tell your "shenny pooh" to get pants that fit and arent highwaters...

Allie said...

...and dont have spongebob on them...

lisa givens said...

and not the neighbors pants and underweaar

Allie said...

Okay everyone...this is why I said that my husband is C.H.E.A.P.

May I add that I got him new pajama pants for Christmas that are in HIS size and dont have spongebob or cartoons on them.

lisa givens said...

thats good...he will probably still wear spongebob most of the time.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin