Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Voted!


Well, I did it: I voted for the next United States President for 2009-2012.


I got up at 5:45 AM to vote. I was at my voting location by 6:20 AM and I was first in line. By 7 AM there were already 30 voters waiting in line. I was out by 7:10 AM. Whew! I was up early. And y'all know I don't get up early unless there is a really good reason!


This is my first time voting and those of you that have voted before understand the elation that comes after exercising your right to vote. I felt great! I felt empowered! Voting was the best thing I have done civically for a while.


I voted unconventionally. I feel I made the right choice for president.


May the Lord be with the next President of the United States of America!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin