Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oklahoma Trip Part Two: Styrofoam Cups

So, what do you do when you're tired from being a new father (again) and bored with your rather insane family?

Why, you make new earphones from a styrofoam cup so you can listen to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon on your cell phone. Boy did it have some awesome bass.
Ha!
I told y'all my family was screwed up. 
And for y'all that are curious--yes, that is my twin brother.

8 Comments:

Liza said...

Too funny! Childbirth will make you do crazy things - even if you don't "birth them" yourself :)

Allie said...

And you know I had that styrofoam cup (for the new mother) up to my own ear!

Wanda said...

Get that man some rest! Haha.
Poor mama probably needs it more, huh?

Congratulations on a new baby! I want one! haha...

Oh...never mind! I'm older than dirt...

suzanne cabrera said...

Ha...now that's something I haven't seen before!

Anonymous said...

you do look alike

Allie said...

Anon...

Well, if I'm the Screwed Up Texan, he must be the Screwed Up Okie.

Okie Dokey?

mom said...

OMG!
I can't believe you said that Allie!!!

Allie said...

Yah, but it is all in good humour! LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin