Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Oklahoma Trip Part Three: A New Baby Boy

So, if you've been keeping track of my wild adventures in Oklahoma last weekend, then you know that I got all four of my tires slashed by some crazed maniac, in my opinion of course. Well, we were supposed to leave my sister's place at 6 AM to be in Tulsa by 9:30 AM. Well, with four slashed tires, you really can't go anywhere until they get changed, so we actually left at more like 1:30 PM from Lawton and didnt get to Tulsa until 4:30 PM.

Our orginal plans took us to Sapulpa to check into a hotel and get something to eat, but since we were so late leaving Lawton, we went straight to the hospital in Tulsa to see the new bundle of joy that had arrived at 7:30 that very morning.

That's right: I have a new newphew! His parents named him "Richard Alan" after family on both sides.


Then my sister and I started thinking...and that's never a good idea in my family. Since our brother is such a great auto mechanic (working in Sapulpa, Oklahoma), naturally he is going to teach his boys all about cars, right? So my sister and I determined little Richard's future occupation: He's going to be the owner of a car dealership. That's right, and the name of the car dealership is going to be named "Richard Alan Auto Sales". Now doesnt that have a special ring to it!

I dont think The Mechanic (my brother) thought it was too funny.

3 Comments:

Liza said...

Awwww, so sweet! And I LOL at the picture of mom eating a burger in the background ;)

Allie said...

Oh yes...mom is a nurse at a hospital and didn't want to eat the hospital food...so she summoned dad to the local Wendy's to pick her up lunch.

Allie said...

Oh yes...mom is a nurse at a hospital and didn't want to eat the hospital food...so she summoned dad to the local Wendy's to pick her up lunch.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin