Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 20, 2008

A Husband's Revenge

I have had one REALLY long weekend...and some of does deal with a husband's revenge (not mine)...there is more to that, but I am SO tired and it is Sunday evening, and so you are going to just have to suffice with this YouTube video of the perfect spousal revenge. Believe me, it is funny! Take a look for yourself:



You know my husband got a kick out of that!

2 Comments:

edgar cabrera said...

i am sorry but this is one of the funniest videos i have ever seen. i am still laughing!!!! thank you for posting it!

Allie said...

Anytime my friend...anytime.

Actually, I was just laughing at it for like the 50th time yesterday.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin