Screwed Up Texan has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://screweduptexan.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Prepare to be Annoyed!

A couple months ago, I decided to take a walk down one of my neighborhood streets. I do this periodically and not to get the exercise, but as our Crime Watch coordinator to check on the status of my neighborhood (and I must say that canvassing my neighborhood like this can get rather daunting in 100 degree heat!).

So, I am minding my own business and listening to my mp3 player on my new juke cell phone when I realize I am about to approach a couple of teenagers up to no good. It is too late to cross the road politely, so I must press on and hope that these thugs don’t bother me.

Yah right! So one them says to me while holding up a picture of himself on his camera phone, “Hey! How do you think I look?”

I think: Honestly, you look stupidly macho and that dew-rag on top of your head looks like a bra…Can’t you see I am married?

I say: You look good.

I am extremely uncomfortable at this point. I try to step up my speed so I can high tail it out of there, but the one with the phone then says, “But you weren’t even looking!”

I reply, “You look GREAT!” and then I scurry off as quickly as I can.

Geesh! Why are some people so annoying?! Why in the world would these two kids think that I (or any other girl that didn't know them) would want to waste my time to talk to or look at them? Urgh!


Prepare to be annoyed!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL

because they thought if a complete stranger said they were good looking then it must be so!

mom

Allie said...

Idiots is all I have to say.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin